About Me

My photo
Harlem, New York
19 Dancing is my passion. 3 words BEAUTY BRAINS BOOTY BEYONG YOUR WILDEST FANTASY

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

These Nigga's Ain't Shit or Is It You?

I always seem to hear females walk around talking about these niggas ain't shit!
or/ Im about to be gay cause these nigga's don't do shit for me. ( Pause ) lets think about it.

Like girl are you serious no not all nigga's are the same and no they all aren't a piece of shit.Like Kat Williams said "NOT ALL NIGGA'S AINT SHIT" the nigga's "YOU" mess with ain't shit! lol

I have come to realize that the type of person you are is the type of person you attract! they say "MISERY LOVES COMPANY"

So when your a nasty grump female your going to attract a grumpy ass man and then thats going to be one grumpy ass couple.

I feel like in order to be in a relationship with another human being, you need to understand who you are as a person and what your about. You need to love you before loving another.

No comments:

Post a Comment